Leadership & Organizations
Every Student Connected is an initiative within Comal ISD's strategic priority - Embrace Choice. Students who are connected to opportunities for enrichment (clubs, extra-curricular activities, intramurals, leadership organizations, etc) make connections that increase academic performance, attendance, scholarships, higher ed acceptance, career opportunities, and military readiness.
Our goal is to have 100% of Comal ISD K-12 Grade Students Connected to at least one enrichment opportunity every year they are in Comal ISD.
Each campus offers unique Leadership Opportunities. Here are some of our district programs offered at all campuses to support student growth in leadership, self management, and life skills:
- In the classroom - Youth Leadership, Student Council, AVID
- On campus - The Emerging Leaders, Chick Fil-A Leader Academy, UIL Academics
- In the community - The Student Leadership Summit
- 4 summits are offered throughout the school year for high school students.
- Comal Fit and Comal Intramural Sports Events
Opportunities are frequently updated and may not be available at every campus.