Technology Checkout Program Offering Appointments
- Technology Checkout Program Offering Appointments
Beginning Aug. 12, the district will begin offering appointments to families in need of laptops or other devices to participate in remote learning this year.
Due to a limited supply, the district won't be able to provide a device to every student. Priority will be given to those families who do not have a device in the home. One device will be offered per household.
Call (830) 221-2160 to schedule an appointment to check out a device at one of the following locations:
- Aug. 18, 7-10 a.m., 3-6 p.m. @ Canyon HS
- Aug. 19, 7-10 a.m., 3-6 p.m. @ Smithson Valley HS
- Aug. 20, 7-10 a.m., 3-6 p.m. @ Canyon Lake HS
- Aug. 21, 7-10 a.m., 3-6 p.m. @ Davenport HS
- Aug. 24-Aug. 28, 7 a.m.- 5 p.m. @ Support Services