Students/Families » Diploma Request

Diploma Request

We do not keep copies of diplomas on our campus, but you can request one from Herff Jones.  


Please follow the steps below: 

  1.  Fill out the Herff Jones form
  2. Click HERE
  3. Click Alumni Transcript Request
  4. Once you receive your transcript, mail the form, the transcript and the fee directly to Herff Jones.