Comal ISD will host graduation ceremonies at our high school campuses this May.
- Comal Academy – Davenport High Auditorium, Wednesday, May 26, 7 p.m.
- Canyon Lake High – Hawk Stadium, Thursday, May 27, 8 p.m.
- Canyon High – Cougar Stadium, Friday, May 28, 8 p.m.
- Memorial Early College High – Canyon High Stadium, Saturday, May 29, 9 a.m.
- Smithson Valley High – Ranger Stadium, Saturday, May 29, 8 p.m.
With the improving climate and the Governor’s changing guidance on the pandemic, seniors will receive 10 tickets this year. However, due to the limited amount of parking spaces at each campus, each student will receive two parking permits.
District health and safety protocols will be in place, including color-coded tickets by seating section, parking permits, and designated visitor and parking entry points.
Tickets and parking permits will be given to seniors during cap and gown distribution in May.
- If CLHS graduation is rained out on May 27, the event will move to the same time and location on Friday, May 28.
- *If CHS graduation is rained out on Friday, May 28, the event will move to Sunday, May 30, (instead of Saturday) at the same time and location.
- If SVHS graduation is rained out on Saturday, May 29, the event will move to Sunday, May 30, at the same time and location.
- If both CHS and SVHS graduations are rained out on Friday and Saturday, their events will be held May 30 – CHS at 1 p.m. and SVHS at 8 p.m.
- If MECHS graduation, to be held at CHS, is rained out, the event will move indoors at CHS.