New Student Registration
New Student Registration Process
Your first step will be to visit the CISD website for NEW and RETURNING student enrollment and begin the Skyward online registration.
After you have completed the Skyward online enrollment, your records will be verified by our campus nurse and registrar. If there is anything missing (for example a signature), you will receive an email indicating what was missing. Once all information in Skyward is complete and cleared, your student will be ready for course selection. You will get an email from the Counseling office with the option to complete course selection by filling out a course request form independently or visiting with a Counselor by phone or video conference.
Once you get your schedule built, here are some of the basics you will need to jump into Canyon High School:
- CHS Map of Building
- CHS Bell Schedule
- CHS Clubs and Organizations
- CHS Frequently Asked Questions
- CHS Athletics
- CHS Band Registration and Summer Band
- Follow us on Twitter: @cougcounselors @canyonhscougars
- Cougar Connection newsletter is emailed out every Sunday
- College, Career, and Counseling newsletter is emailed out first of every month