2022/2023 Course Selection
All things for Canyon High School
Course Selection 22-23!
Course selection for all students will now be done through their Schoolinks Course Planner. Students created their 4 year plan in the fall. Parents are encouraged to now review that plan with their student and verify course selections for next year. (For more details on how to access Schoolinks and view the Course Planner, scroll to the bottom of this page.)
To learn more about what Canyon HS has to offer, check out these resources:
How to Access Schoolinks
- You have a Schoolinks icon on your Classlink landing page. This will automatically log you in to your Schoolinks account.
- You can login directly to Schoolinks website. Click on 'Sign in with Google' and use your g.comalisd.org login information.
- You can share your unique claim code with parent/guardian- see below:
- Create a Parent Account at Schoolinks.
- Have your student share their claim code with you- see above.
- Once your logged into Schoolinks- click on the School apple (left side menu)- Course Planner.
- If you make any changes to your course planner- be sure to submit those changes.
- Only students can make changes through their account. Parent/guardian has View Only access.
- PLEASE NOTE: Course Planner is best viewed on a PC/tablet.